This episode sees us getting back to some constructive woodwork! But first - I make some important changes to the interior layout mockup, before Rowan rips it all apart with great enthusiasm.
We say goodbye to Patrick and welcome a new character to the team, and we suffer some inclement weather in the boatyard.
inally after a lot of patterning and cutting, the full-width lazarette bulkhead gets installed in the boat, with the second bulkhead not too far behind. Huzzah!
To become a Patron - https://www.patreon.com/sampsonboatco
To donate or support - http://sampsonboat.co.uk/support/
- Night on the Town - TrackTribe
- BeeyornandRaysd - Noir Et Blanc Vie
- Chocolate Cookie Jam - An Jone
- Chuck In The Brush - Wayward Jane
- Controlled Distress - Biz Baz Studio
- Get Back - Silent Partner
- Grange Party - Huma-Huma