After weeks of hectic preparation, we begin the big push to re-frame the stern of Tally Ho!
For these 3 weeks, we have 10 people (including Leo) working full-time on the boat:
- Kirt (USA)
- Finn (UK)
- Arnaud (Belgium)
- Thom (UK)
- Pat (USA)
- Max (USA)
- Robert (UK)
- Glenda & Bill (USA).
After a few days spent training all the new members of the team, we get into full-swing frame production, and are able to achieve our goal of getting one pair of frames made and bedded per day! There is a great sense of camaraderie in the yard, and after making 7 frames we celebrate our progress by taking our little gaff-rigged dinghy out for a lazy Sunday sail.
- To become a Patron - https://www.patreon.com/sampsonboatco
- To donate or support - http://sampsonboat.co.uk/support-tall...
- Leo's Amazon Wishlist http://a.co/76y5IZP
- For sneaky previews of what’s going on in between Episodes, follow Leo's FACEBOOK http://www.facebook.com/sampsonboatco
- INSTAGRAM http://www.instagram.com/sampsonboatco.
- The Mini Vandals - Vaculator Blues
- Jimmy Fontanez - ChaCha Fontanez
- Kevin MacLeod - Easy Jam
- The Mini Vandals - Sam the Man
- Kevin MacLeod - Look Busy