In this episode, after roughing-out the starboard side Rabbet into the Stem, I make a jig to transfer the measurements for the shape of the Keel Timber from the lofting floor to the boat itself. Then I start working on actually shaping the keel to its final shape, firstly using a TurboPlane wheel on a Grinder, and then switching to a good ole’fashioned Adze. I also add some small pieces of Purpleheart to complete the shape of the Forefoot, and make a small book-stand for my hosts here.
To become a Patron - https://www.patreon.com/sampsonboatco
To donate or support - http://sampsonboat.co.uk/support
- Perry Gordon & His Rhythm Club - At The Jazz Band Ball (check out their YouTube channel below!) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgVj... http://www.rhythmclubmusique.com/engl...
- Audionautix - Totally Looped
- Topher Mohr and Alex Elena - Uptown
- Jeremy Blake - U In My Arms
- John Deley and the 41 Players - Dixie Outlandish
- Bad Snacks - New Moon