In this episode I focus on the final install of the transom, using a couple of old tricks to ensure that it stays watertight. The planks get bolted to the sternpost and eventually fully plugged and varnished.
Pat keeps busy at the Port Townsend Foundry, casting more Floors in Bronze. Clark fits the Floors into the boat - grinding, sanding and polishing them to ridiculous perfection!
Meanwhile, Pete works hard on fairing the Rabbet and beginning to fair the outside of the frames, while Pancho keeps an eye on him and busts out some funky moves for the camera!
To become a Patron - https://www.patreon.com/sampsonboatco
To donate or support - http://sampsonboat.co.uk/support
- Silent Partner - Camagüey
- Freedom Trail Studio - I’m Happy For This Guitar
- Freedom Trail Studio - Mister Lady
- Media Right Productions - Jazz In Paris
- Unicorn Heads - Sunshine on Sand
- Dyalla - Fred On The Fritz