Well, what IS Pete doing?
In the last video we got to know part of the crew a little better, and now it’s time to learn a bit more about Pete Stein’s story. We start the New Year by taking his boat out for a sail with the whole crew, before getting back into planking Tally Ho. In between cutting out and hanging planks, Pete shows us his own workshop and tells us a bit about his train-riding days, including a pretty wild accident that changed his life for ever.
In other news, drills are broken, rivets are peened, Pancho enjoys the staircase, and Rosie receives a large box of Shipwright’s tools from a local legend.
To become a Patron - https://www.patreon.com/sampsonboatco
To donate or support - http://sampsonboat.co.uk/support
- Middle Age Blues - Mini Vandals
- World War Blues - Mini Vandals
- Fire On The Mountain - The Bucking Mules ( support this awesome band! http://thebuckingmules.com/ )
- Elder Dilemma - Freedom Trail Studio
- The Messenger - Silent Partner