This episode is all about planning for the interior of the boat. First we get hold of some beautiful Douglas Fir and mill it down to be ready for bulkheads.
Then we take a look at the new drawings for the accommodation layout, and compare them with the original drawings from 1909.
When I am happy with our design, we start to mock up the proposed interior to get a real feel for the space. We also get a new small boat for sailing around the bay, and we challenge ourselves to find a suitable name for it!
To become a Patron - https://www.patreon.com/sampsonboatco
To donate or support - http://sampsonboat.co.uk/support/
- Side Steppin - Dan Lebowitz
- U In My Arms - Jeremy Blake
- Walk Through the Park - TrackTribe
- Vaculator Blues - The Mini Vandals
- Grace Behind the Curtain - Silent Partner
- Gotta Find Out - Silent Partner
- Gypsy Dance - Topher Mohr and Alex Elena