In this episode we hang the last of the regular planks and start making “shutter planks” - the planks that fill a gap between already fastened areas of planking above and below. These require more careful patterning, but are extremely satisfying to hammer into place if they fit properly - but will they ?
Before we hang the very final plank (the Whisky Plank!) Leo trims the plank ends flush with the transom, which really visually transforms the boat. Finally the Whisky plank is hammered into place, and the crew celebrates with a well earned wee dram.
To become a Patron - https://www.patreon.com/sampsonboatco
To donate or support - http://sampsonboat.co.uk/support/
- Dance of the Swan - Dowally https://dowally.bandcamp.com/album/ea...
- Plank Spankin' Poncho - Fake Dave https://fakedave.bandcamp.com/
- Coffee Jam - Fake Dave https://fakedave.bandcamp.com/
- Sheep In A Stubble Field - Wayward Jane https://waywardjane.bandcamp.com/albu...
- The Queen Will See You - The Mini Vandals Blackest Crow - TrackTribe