It’s time to build Tally Ho’s rudder.
We start by purchasing a gigantic piece of Purpleheart from Edensaw, which Zeal cuts into several pieces using the chainsaw mill. Later in the video he starts the shaping and assembly process, using Coaks (blocks of hardwood set into the faying surfaces) to add to the strength.
Elsewhere, Patrick makes some beautiful doors and drawers for the wardrobe in the aft cabin, Clifton begins the construction of the cockpit, and some of the crew take the dinghies on a camping trip.
Get Surfshark VPN at https://surfshark.deals/TALLYHO
Enter promo code TALLYHO for 85% off and 3 extra months FREE!
To become a Patron - https://www.patreon.com/sampsonboatco
To donate or support - http://sampsonboat.co.uk/support
- Heartache - Silent Partner
- Put It - TrackTribe
- Calypso Beach Walk - Doug Maxwell / Media Right Productions
- Night on the Town - TrackTribe
- Little Fish - Quincas Moreira
- Island Summer Breeze - Coyote Hearing
- Stomping Grounds - Silent Partner